The Major Science SWB series of built-in stirred baths with digital control provides excellent value for accurate temperature control up to the maximum temperature of 99ﾟ C. The powerful magnetic stirring mechanism and heating power allows for great water temperature uniformity and stirring mixture function for media solutions in a vessel(s) placed in the tank. A safety device is equipped to avoid overheating.
10L stirring water bath series contains two models. SWB-10L-1 is equipped with one stirring mechanism, whereas SWB-10L-2 is equipped with two stirring mechanisms. SWB-10L-2 is an advanced model, designed for a higher capability of experimental demand. Optional Data Logging software for real time data recording through a PC is also available.
|Number of Stirring Mechanisms||1||2|
|Stirring Speed||400~1500rpm (measured by percentage)|
|Bath Capacity||approx. 10L|
|Controller||Digital microprocessor controller|
|Bath Temperature||5ﾟC above ambient to 99ﾟC|
|Timer||Up to 99(hr):59(min), continuous|
|Safety Device||Warning indication on screen with alarm and automatic shut down|
|Operating Temperature||Ambient to 40ﾟC|
|Bath Tank Material||304 stainless steel|
|Bath Inner Dimension (W x L x H)||240 x 300 x 150mm|
|Unit Dimension (W x L x H)||255 x 355 x 240mm (without lid)|
|Construction||Painted iron metal|
|Rated Voltage||110V or 220V|
1. Microprocessor control with digital performance for precise, accurate control.
2. Built-in magnetic stirring mechanism for water agitation, water temperature uniformity and medium solution mixing in a vessel(s).
3. Stirring speed control.
4. LCD screen shows temperature and timer simultaneously.
5. User temperature calibration.
6. Safety device to avoid overheating with alarm, and automatic shut down.
7. Single or dual stirring mechanism capability.
8. Data Logging software available.