The Winpact Gas Mixing Station allows you to optimize cell growth condtions by independently supplying up to four gasses to the fermentation process. Parameters such as dissolved oxygenand pH can be controlled by adjusting the gas composition supplied to the system. The gas mixing station is directly connected to the Winpact control unit, allowing it to respond to the changes in DO and pH. Four manually adjusted flow meters control the flow rate of each gas, while the 4 solenoid valves automatically open or close in response to the culture conditions. The gas mixing station can be operated in both manual or automatic modes.
|Control Gases||Air, N2, O2 and CO2|
|Control Parameter||DO and pH|
|Components||4 solenoid valves, 4 pressure gauges and 4 rotameters|
|DO Cascade||One-way(O2) or Bi-directional(O2 & N2) DO control|
|Flow Rate Range||Vessel volume||Microbial||Cell culture|
|3L||0, 1-10 LPM||Available upon request|
|Note: The given flow rates are for total flow (4 gasses combined), at a rate of 2vvm. Flow rate range for each gas is customized to user requirements.||5L|
|7L||0, 2-20 LPM|
|15L||0, 4-50 LPM|
|Control Mode||Manual or Automatic|
|Air Connection||3/16” (4mm) fitting for gas inlet/outlet|
1. Perfect for celll cultivation.
2. Blend air, oxygen, carbon dioxide and nitrogen in any proportion to optimize cell growth.
3. Adjust pH using carbon dioxide; avoid media dilution by addition of liquid acid.
4. Control DO by addition of oxygen gas.
5. User specificied gas flow rate for individual gas.
6. Operated under manual or automatic mode.
7. Integrated with DO cascade for precise DO control.