The Winpact CO2/O2 off-gas analyzer provides real-time measurements of carbon dioxide and oxygen concentration of the bioreactor exhaust gas. The CO2 concentration is determined using a self-calibrating non-dispersion infrared sensor, while an electrochemical sensor monitors the oxygen concentration. Using this information, the user can continuously monitor metabolism and analyze cell growth parameters. The gas analyzer connects directly to the Winpact controller, allowing the user to observe, record, and export data for further analysis.
|Range||0-10% (selectable ranges available)||0 – 50%|
|Detector Type||Non-dispersion Infrared(NDIR)||Electrochemical|
|Response Time||1.6 seconds||14±2 seconds|
|Operating Humidity||5 - 95%RH|
|Calibration||Auto-zero; Default value present in factory (Built-in initialization)||Air or Calibration gas|
|Sample Delivery||Inboard sample pump|
|Sample Connection||3/16” (4mm) fittings for gas inlet/outlet ports|
|Sample Flow Rate||300 - 1000 ml/min|
|Flow Meter Range||100 - 1000 ml/min|
|Power Requirement||110 – 230 V AC, 50/60Hz|
|Fuse Rating||2 Amp|
|Dimension||190mm x 355 mm x 230mm ( H x W x D)|
1. Instant monitoring of bioreactor metabolic activity.
2. Directly connected to controller for real-time monitoring, recording, and data export to PC.
3. Designed for use with all Winpact fermentation systems.
4. Sturdy, compact housing fits directly on top of Winpact control unit.
5. Long-life, durable, oxygen and carbon dioxide sensors.
6. Integrated soda lime column for self-calibration of carbon dioxide detector.
7. External copper sulfate column absorbs moisture from inlet gas, ensuring accurate gas measurements.