The Handy Power Supply is specifically designed for DNA and RNA electrophoresis.
It allows for two constant voltages of either 50V or 100V.
The low cost, light weight and small foot print make it perfect for teaching labs as well as routine electrophoresis use.
It can be purchased individually or in packages with horizontal gel electrophoresis systems to be more economical.
|Output Type||Constant voltage|
|Voltage Selection||50V and 100V|
|Safety Device||No load detection; shrouded plugs and sockets|
|Operation Temperature||4ﾟC - 40ﾟC|
|Unit Dimension (W x L x H)||2.36" x 1.57" x 4.72" (60 x 40 x 120 mm)|
|Terminal Pairs||1 pair|
|Construction Material||Polycarbonate (PC)|
|Weight||Approx. 0.66 lb (0.3kg)|
|Rated Voltage||100 - 120 V only|
1. 50V or 100V constant voltage output.
2. 400mA maximum current.
3. 40W maximum power.
4. Safety device.
5. Ultra compact size and lightweight.
6. Developed specifically for DNA and RNA electrophoresis.
7. Great value at very competitive pricing.
8. Bundled package with MJ-105-S, MJ-105-R, and MT-108.