The Super plus is a compact system capable of running a maximum 1200 samples simultaneously by stacking up to 4 horizontal gels. This achieves high sample throughput while maintaining the time- and space-saving advantages of a small, compact unit. Each Super plus system is supplied with 4 gel trays and 8 combs as standard, while additional trays and combs may be purchased as required. Two double-sided comb and three tray length formats are also available. An optional flexi caster, either supplied separately or as a package with the Super plus system, is also available that allows up to four 8 x 6, 8 x 12 and 8x18cm gel trays to be cast simultaneously outside the tank.
|Gel Dimension (W x L)||80 x 60, 80 x 120, 80 x 180 mm|
|Unit Dimension (W x D x H)||350 x 110 x 160mm|
|Max. Sample Capacity per 180mm Tray||With 10 mm run length: 306|
|With 20 mm run length: 144|
|With 30 mm run length: 72|
|Buffer Volume||200, 400, 600 or 800ml for 1, 2, 3 or 4 gel trays resp.|
|No. of Samples||1, 8, 12, 18 duo combs|
* Separates a maximum 1200 samples in as little as 15 minutes in 4 stacked horizontal gel trays.
* Multichannel-compatible combs and gel plate configurations. compatible with microplates and thermal cycler blocks ensure rapid loading of DNA minipreps and PCR products by 8-channel pipette.
* Double-sided 1.5-mm-thick combs allow more sample volume to be loaded into each well.
* Three gel tray options available in 8x6, 8x12 and 8x18cm (WxL) sizes for maximum flexibility.
* Small footprint area reduces uptake of bench space within the laboratory.
* Ideal for rapid checking of large numbers of samples from PCR and cloning.