1. The CCT SPC801, SPC1201, and SPC1601 passive combiners are utilized at the cable television headend to combine the outputs of several modulators or channel processors on to a single coaxial cable.
2. The models offer 8 inputs, 12 inputs, and 16 inputs, respectively.
3. These broadband products accept input levels up to +60 dBmV and pass 5 - 1000 MHz.
4. A convenient -20 dB monitor port is provided for front panel technician access.
5. It is recommended that unused input ports be terminated for best performance.
|Frequency Range:||5 through 1000 MHz,|
|Input Level:||+60 dBmV, each input|
|Insertion Loss:||SPC801: 12 dB nominal, 14.5 dB maximum.|
|SPC1201: 14 dB nominal, 18 dB maximum.|
|SPC1601: 17 dB nominal, 20 dB maximum.|
|Port to Port Isolation:||30 dB nominal, 25 dB minimum.|
|Return Loss (all ports):||SPC801: 16 dB nominal, 14 dB minimum.|
|SPC1201: 16 dB nominal, 14 dB minimum.|
|SPC1601: 16 dB nominal, 13 dB minimum.|
|Monitor Test Point(s):||-20 dB (referenced to output).|
|Shielding:||Meets FCC Part 76 requirements when operated at rated input levels.|
|Operating Temperature:||-20° to 50° Celsius (-4° to 122° Fahrenheit), ambient.|
|Dimensions:||1.75 inches (45 mm) Height x 19 inches (483 mm) Width|