Produced by state-of-the-art facilities, media available with PP (polypropylene) micro fiber, PES (polyethersulfone) membrane or PTFE (tetrafluoroethylene) membrane, absolute filtering efficiency over 99.9%. PureMax® pleated filter cartridges, all FDA certified and in compliance with EU Directive 2002/72/EC for plastic in food contact, suitable for various accurate filtering applications.
|Item||Main filtration layer||Micron rating (absolute)||Applications|
|E series||PES (polyethersulfone) membrane||0.04, 0.1, 0.2, 0.45, 0.65, 1.2 micron||Clean and rinse process, fianl filtration for F&B, DI water|
|Item||Max. operating pressure drop||Change out ΔP||Max. operating temperature|
* Every media with absolute rated particle retenting characteristics.
* Manufactured in clean room, high clean cartridge filter.
* Thermal bonded end-cap configuration, free binder, and fits all standard housings.
* Low pressure drop, high dirt holding capacity and long service life.
* Pre-flush with 18 megaohm-cm DI water, TOC content is lower than 40 ppb. (option)