* A Combination of a High Precision Manual Lathe.
* A Lathe with Digital Readout.
* A Lathe with Powerfeed and Jog Modes.
* A Lathe with Teach Mode for CNC Turning.
* A Lathe with Fully CNC Capability Operation.
* Simple and complex parts can be turned more efficiently by utilizing manual, teach or CNC modes or combining these modes.
* All models are equipped with a frequency drive or servo drive. Therefore, spindle speeds and feedrate are infinitely variable.
* Also, the spindle speeds will automatically adjust to varying diameters keeping constant surface speed, resulting in higher quality parts and longer tool life.
* Threads tapers and contours are performed faster and more efficiently while eliminating manual set-ups.
* Radial and spherical surfaces can be turned easily without using special tools or attachments. Programming is also made easier through using canned cycles which eliminate tool-path programming by automatically figuring rough and finish passes, (tool compensation is automatic).
|DESCRIPTION||FCL-2540/ 2560/ 2580||FCL-2660/ 2680/ 26120/ 26200|
|Swing||630mm (24.8")||660mm (26")|
|Max. Machining diameter||630mm (24.8")||660mm (26")|
|Swing over cross slide||400mm (15.7")||400mm (15.7")|
|Center height||315mm (12.4")||330mm (13")|
|Distance Between center||1000 /1500/ 2000mm|
(39.4"/ 59.1"/ 78.7")
|1500/ 2000/ 3000/ 4000mm|
(59.1"/ 78.7"/ 118.1"/157.5")
|Spindle speeds||27~2250rpm, 80~1500rpm (Opt.) / 10~800rpm (opt.)|
|Spindle nose||D1-8, A2-11 (opt.) / A2-11 (Opt.)|