Easy to learn and operate:
* Only simple setting on the screen are required.
* Input carving width, then the length will be fixed automatically.
* Spindle returns to home position automatically.
* No need to design toolpath.
Convenient user interface:
* The supplied i-picture software converts image files and G-code files for carving. (for 152 only)
* The i-picture software is compatible from windows 2000 up to windows 7.
* No additional software needed for sweep scan carving. Image preview function is available.
* USB communication.
|Max. workpiece||13”×18”×3”(331×457×76 mm)|
|Max. depth per pass||0.24” (6mm)|
|Max. depth of cut||1” (25.4mm)|
|Bit diameter||1/4” or 6.0mm|
|Spindle motor||150W DC Brushless 15000RPM|
|Axial lead screw diameter||---|
|X.Z lead screw diameter||0.63”(16mm)|
|Y axis||Rack & Pinion|
|No. lead screw||X,Z:1/1|
|X, Y, Z rail||---|
|X, Z rail||IGUSWX-01-10|
|Transmission step motors||Max. Torque 17.3kg-cm|
|No. of sensors||X,Y,Z:2/2/2|
|Control panel||4.25” × 2”(108×50.8mm)|
|Data port||USB 2.0×1|
|Overall dimensions||25”×22”×21” (630×560×530mm)|