1. Programmable band blade swiveling ±90°
* The band blade can swivel to various angular positions through the computer control. Swiveling angles include ±90°.
* This combines with X, Y axis travels on the automatic feeding mechanism allows for cutting any complicated curve.
2. Wood clamping mechanism
* The wood clamping mechanism is driven by an air cylinder combined with the use of linear guide way. This results in quick and smooth clamping motions.
* Maximum clamping thickness is 150 mm.
3. Pneumatically operated grippers
* The automatic feeding mechanism is equipped with two grippers, that grip the panels and feed it to the cutting position.
* The grippers are operated by air cylinder with extremely secure gripping effect.
* Maximum gripping thickness is 150 mm.
4. Finished product outfeed plate
* The outfeed plate, actuated by air cylinder, automatically tilts downward to outfeed the finished products after cutting.
Maximum size of cut(L×W×H)
Band sawblade sizes
Saw wheel diameter
Saw wheel speed
Saw wheel adjustment
X axis feed speed
Y axis feed speed
Working air pressure
X axis motor
Y axis motor
C axis motor
Band saw blade motor
Dust hood outlet diameter
Advanced CNC control features powerful function and easy operation.
High efficiency curve cutting without need of copy template.
Band blade swiveling angle : ±90°.
Automatic wood infeed and outfeed, fully automatic cutting operation.
All travels are driven by servo motors combined with the use of linear guide ways.
Aluminum alloy automatic feeding mechanism features light weight, maximum durability and elegance.
Rugged machine construction exhibits outstanding stability.