General Features and construction:
* Moring workplaces easily, it doesn’t need to build up a foundation.
* The saw tension can be read from the tension indicator.
* A principle of counterbalance weight controls the blade tension.
* A handwheel is also provides for micrometrical adjustment.
* Bakelite of saw guide ensures a high wear resistance.
* The high speed steel upper wheel and the casting iron lower wheel both are dynamically balanced that makes the machine run extremely smooth.
* Bronze pieces are provided for wheel cleaning.
Automatic features and construction:
* The feed speed is operated by a hydraulic system which makes the machine suitable for cutting various types of lumber.
* Feed rollers’ movements are actuated by an air and hydraulic combination system.
* The feed rollers can be switched to an automatic or semi-automatic system. It can save mote time when works are cutting different sizes of lumber.
* The power elevation of the upper wheel makes users easy to replace the blade. A handwheel is also provided for micrometrical adjustment.
WBS-700 / WBS-700M
Min. cutting thickness
Distance from fence to blade
Distance from feed rollers to blade
Height from the floor to the working table
Saw blade width
Saw blade length
0-30 M/min / Variable
Wheel drive motor