The Briquette Press Machine is suitable for use in converting wood wastes into compressed briquette chips. Which are suitable to be used as a source of fuel and decreasing transportation costs of wood waste.
The briquette chips have a diameter range of 65mm and 76mm, and length of 50-60mm; for CRU-500A and CRU-1000A accordingly.
The compressing concept is via the operation of hydraulic cylinders using pressure to compress the wood wastes which “fall” into the feeding chamber to from briquette chips.
1. Reliability and longevity associated with hydraulic machine system.
2. Produce high quality, evenly shaped briquettes in a unique closed end die system.
3. Minimum friction is generated for low wear rates.
lPLC control hydraulic system which keeps all the hydraulic cylinders in sequence and optimizes the motor power by operating a sequence of valves to reduce the oil flow as the pressure increases on each cycle.
4. Combined with the inherently efficient design described above, results in very low motor power for a given output; saving on energy consumption.
5. Particle size can be anything up to 15mm in diameter and humidity up to 10hm％.
15 ~70 kg/Hr