LD12 is a compact in-line actuator with small overall dimensions, specially designed for applications where installation space is limited. In addition to high IP protection level, all parts by appearance are made in stainless steel “SUS304”, better against corrosion, such as naval architecture, food engineering and other industrial automation.
- Input voltage: 24V DC / 12V DC
- Max. load: 1500N (push / pull)
- Max. static load: 1800N
- Typical speed at no load: 17.4 mm/sec
- Typical speed at full load: 5 mm/sec (1500N load)
- Stroke: 50 / 100 / 150 / 200 / 250 / 300 / 350 / 400 mm
- IP Protection level: IP66, IP69K
- Material: All stainless steel “SUS304” / Black coating steel case
- Duty cycle:10%, max. 2 min. continuous operation in 20 min.
- Ambient operation temperature: -20°C ~ +70°C
- Certified: CE Marking, EMC Directive 2014/30/EU