ID10S is a robust and powerful actuator with up to 9,000N thrust, which is designed for solar tracker application. It features high load capability, long lifetime, and low power consumption. There are several options available, including Ball Screw or ACME spindle, and different sensors for positioning feedback.
- Input voltage: 12V DC / 24V DC
- Rated load: 7,000N (Ball Screw) / 4,500N (ACME)
- Max. static load: 17,100N (Ball Screw) / 13,600N(ACME)
- Max. dynamic load: 9,000N (Ball Screw) / 5,500N (ACME) in push and pull direction
- Max. speed at no load: 5.5 mm/sec
- Max. speed at full load: 4.4 mm/sec @ 9,000N
- Stroke: 450 mm (18”) / 600 mm (24”) / 900 mm (36”) (other strokes are available)
- IP Protection level: IP65
- Overload protection by clutch
- Steel extension tube
- Color: Silver
- Duty cycle: 25%, max. 4 min. continuous operation in 12 min.
- Ambient operation temperature: -25°C ~ +65°C
- Certified: CE Marking, EMC Directive 2014/30/EU and 2004/108/EC