DKM1 is a DC gear motor with hollow shaft to drive an hex rod (not included). In addition to the compact size and low noise level, it also provides positioning feedbacks using dual Hall effect sensors to support advanced control functions.
- Input voltage: 24V DC
- Idle running speed: 66rpm
- Max. torque: 5Nm
- Dual Hall effect sensors positioning feedback
- Mechanical brake
- Hollow shaft: Hexagon 8 mm diameter
- Noise level: ≦50dB
- IP Protection level: IP30
- Color: Black
- Power cord length: 1000 mm
- Cable plug: L3-type minifit 6-pin, 180° plug
- Duty cycle: 10%, max. 2 min. continuous operation in 20 min.
- Ambient operation temperature: 0°C ~ +45°C DKM1 is an economical and high quality drive solution, which possesses wide applications.