This double sided laminating system incorporates the use of highly efficient electrically heated press rolls which simultaneously apply decorative paper, impregnated finished foils or PVC foils onto flat substrate boards continuously.
1. Raw materials neede: a. Plywood, particleboard, hardboard, MDF board, etc. b. Decorative printed paper or PVC foils. c. Urea formaldehyde glue for impregnated finished foils. d. PVAc emusion glue for paper. e. EVA emulsion glue for PVC foils. 2. Board size: All flat boARDS OF THE FOLLOWING SIZES MAY BE USED: a. Thickness: 2-30mm b. Width: 900-1250mm c. Length: 1800-2470mm 3. Capacity: Line speed capability: 5-40 meteres per minute 4. Number of operators: 4 operators the whole line 5. Electric power: Motors: 28Hp (21KW) Heaters: 106KW
1. Breakthrough technology incorporating specially Modified urea formaldehyde glue with hardener and resin applied by separate spreaders.
2. High productivity up to 40 metres/min.
3. This line is capable of simultaneous double sided lamination.
4. The electrically heated press rolls are specially constructed to realise a high and even temperature of 200C in a short time. This high temperature is critical for an excellent glue bond.
1. Products cab be cut immediately after lamination.
2. Harder laminated surface.
3. Better pore filling when using inferior quality boards.
4. Excellent adhesion and high stability under damp and hot conditions.