S-B24A Automatic Scoring Machine is designed for can body blank scoring. Blanks are stacked on the feeding magazine, and separated by a tiny gear rail and air blowing. An procating
feeding finger push each blank into scoring station, blank is carried forward by turning rollers pressing. A pair of scoring cutters mark a line on the blank right central position. Scored blank is also carried forward and ejected by turning rollers pressing. Simple design and multiple safety devices, easy for maintenance and can size changeover.
1. Range of can dia.: 202 - 401 D.
2. Range of can height: 98 - 187 mmH.
3. Capacity per min. up to 400 Cans.
1. Equipped with tungsten carbide crossing pinpoint.
2. Scoring on body blank for Can body cylinder separating.