1. The series is specially designed for applications requiring higher brightness.
2. The white LED which was fabricated using a blue LED and a phosphor, and the phosphor is excited by blue light and emits yellow fluorescence. The mixture of blue light and yellow light results in white emission.
3. Utilizing advanced InGaN chip technology applications.
1. Designed for high current operation. 2. Low thermal resistance. 3. Low profile. 4. Meets SAE/ECE/JIS automotive color requirements. 5. Packaged in tubes for use with automatic insertion equipment.
1. QA equipment.
2. Backlighting of LCD.
3. Automotive equipment.
4. Replacement of conventional light bulbs and fluorescent lamps.
5. Indoor and out door displays.etc.