GA-88P is designed for the Marine Vessels mast or tall buildings that require long extra cables without signal constraint to the GPS receivers. GA-88P is not only hidden in a durable and waterproof cover, but also cable is protected by a base which can prevent damage. The special design for GA-88P is really delicate, compact and reliable. Besides that have concinnity and compacted design for base. It is the integration of the high performance GPS patch antenna and a low noise amplifier into an extremely fully waterproof enclosure and when connected to a GPS receiver with 2.5~5.5VDC antenna power, it can provide excellent antenna signal amplification and out-band filtering with rejection for that receiver at 3V DC or 5V DC input Voltage.
1. Antenna element.
2. Center frequency: 1575.42 mhz +/-1.023 mhz.
3. Polarization: r.h.c.p. (right handed circular polarization)
4. Absolute gain @ zenith: +5 dbi typical.
5. Gain @ 10o elevation: -1 dbi typical.
6. Axial ratio: 3 db max.
7. Output vswr:1.5:1 max.
8. Output impedance: 50 ohm.