1. Twin stage water filtration system:
The DigiPure 7000S is an evolutionary twin stage water filtration system. The first stage filter is polypropylene filter. Which screens out of particles, dust and rust larger than 5 microns by its dense structure. The second stage filter is coconut shell carbon block filter. Which efficiently absorb the harmful contaminants in the water, like chemicals, pesticide, chlorine and odor.
2. LCD display filter:
A LCD display filter monitor on the filtration system exactly monitors the filter life. It generates an audible alert and blinks the digts on the LCD to notice users to replace the filter when the filter reaches its end of life. This smart feature keeps users from drinking unsafe water.
3. Easy installation:
The diverter valve and adapter of the Digipure 7000S make it easy to connect with the faucets on most of the kitchen counters.
1. Dimension: 28(w) x 16(d) x 32(h) cm.
2. Weight: 3.3kg.
3. Capacity: 4,000 liters (1,000 gallons) @ 1.5ppm chlorine.
4. Filter cartridge: 9-3/4" or 9-7/8" double-open-end polypropylene and carbon block.
5. Power: 2 x AAA alkaline batteries, lasts 12 months.
6. Thread of faucet adapter: 15/16"-27 x 55/64"-27.
7. Tube: PVC (polyvinyl chloride). 3/8" O.D. x 1/4" I.D.