1. 115 volt series.
2. 2 HP grinder pump.
3. 2 piece motor housing.
4. Separate cord cap assembly.
5. Internal capacitors: no control box Req'd.
6. Ductile iron impeller, recessed, clog-free.
7. Silicon carbide seal: grit resistant.
8. Secondary lip seal: added protection.
9. Stainless steel grinder assembly.
10. Effectively macerates domestic sewage into a fine slurry.
1. Cutter assembly: (1) Hardened 440 SST (56-60 Rockwell) shredding ring and grinding impeller. (2) 8,300 cuts / second ..... 1/2 million cuts / minute impeller. (3) Ductile iron casting for superior quality and long life. (4) Recessed impeller provides non-overloading performance. (5) Recessed (vortex) design reduces bearing load / increases bearing life. (6) Recessed design prevents clogging. 2. Shaft seals: full mechanical seal (silicon / carbide) and secondary lip seal. 3. Motor: (1) Capacitor start / run design for assured starting, strong torque and grinding under heavy load. (2) Incorporates a low voltage, stress-free electronic start switch. Pressed stator for precise shaft/bearing alignment, long life. (3) Internal capacitors and start switch, no external control box required. (4) Internal overload protection. (5) Dual ball bearings (upper and lower). 4. Oil-filled provides: (1) Constant bearing lubrication. (2) Maximum motor cooling, even temperature distribution.