ECOM Machine Common Feature：
1. Major structural components of the ECOM machine utilize MEEHANITE cast iron to provide maximum stability. All structural components are tempered and stress relieved. Major structural components are analyzed and designed using advanced finite element analysis (FEM). This allows exceptional structural rigidity, high speed machining resistance and a low center of gravity.
2. High precision ball screws on three axes are direct drive, perload, no backlash.
3. All high precision ball screws are assembled modularly. The resulting parallelism and verticality of each ball screw is within +- .01mm (whole travel).
4. Spindle oil cooling system-- The spindle oil cooling system maintains a constant temperature to extend spindle life and ensure high efficiency and high precision machining.
5. High speed and high accuracy spindle— The spindle runs on super precision (angular contact) ball bearings to ward off vibration from heavy cut loads. It is suitable for precision process and high speed milling.
6. Milling head is connected to an external high capacity coolant system which protects against heat distortion during heavy cutting at high speeds.
7. Automatic lubrication system- oil lubrication system can automatically measure and provide oil accurately to the oil distributor, precision ball screw and slide guide.
8. Fully enclosed cover- A fully enclosed protective shield that conforms to environmental requirements and CE standards. This provides a more comfortable operating environment.
9. To ensure optimal quality and performance, the machine is inspected and tested before leaving the factory. This includes a strict quality inspection, laser detection, Ball Bar test, and actual cutting performance tests (Heavy duty milling, 3D semi-circular cutting mold test, 45 degrees parallel to the 2D circular milling and cutting)
10. The specially designed paller change is driven by a cam.This feature provides faster and more stable pallet change motion with high positioning accuracy.
11. The machine employs a 3-piece clutch gear matching mechanism for table change without table elevation. This greatly upgrades table positioning accuracy and stability.
12. The spindle runs in high precision bearings, featuring outstanding axial and radial thrust capabilities.
13. The spindle end tool are bound at two sides for upgraing stability of cutting.5.Swiveling pallet change.
|Spindle Nose To Table||150-600mm|
|Maximum Table Load||600kg|
|Spindle speed up to a max speed of time||3sec|
|Feed Rate||X.Y .ZAxis Rapid Feed Rate||48*48*42m/min|
|Feed force X.Y.Z||4000/2000/4000n|
|Cutting feed rate||1-10000m/min|
|Automatic tool Changer||Capacity of tool||24set|
|Machine Accuracy||Positioning Accuracy||0.01mm/300mm|
|Repeat Positioning Accuracy||±0.005mm|
|Floor Space Measurement（L*W*H）||3100*2170*2700mm|
|Air fluid capacity||100L/min|