• Posted date :
  • 935 offers found. Page 1 of 94


Selling Leads

    • Vasodilator Vincamine Extract,Medicine Grade Vincamine Powder,Vincamine Cardiovascular Agents

    Vincamine Extract Pharmaceutical Grade

    May. 17, 2018 ( Origin : China )

    Content : Vincamine Extract Pharmaceutical Grade  Description: Vincamine is used for the prevention and treatment of cerebrovascular insufficiencies and disorders. It has been shown to be pharmacologically active in the ...

    • Creatinine White Crystalline Powder,High Quality Creatineine USP Grade,Creatinine Pharmaceutical CAS60-27-5

    High Quality White Creatinine for Blood Test

    May. 17, 2018 ( Origin : China )

    Content : Characteristacs Product Name:Creatinine Synonyms:Methylglycocyamidine CAS:60-27-5 EINECS:200-466-7 Molecular Formula:C4H7N3O Molecular Weight:113.12 Appearance:White crystal or crystalline powder ...

    • Creatine CAS 60-27-5,Pharmaceutical Creatine,USP High Quality Creatine

    High quality material Creatine CAS 60-27-5

    May. 17, 2018 ( Origin : China )

    Content : Supply high quality pharmaceutical Creatine. Creatine is a natural substance found in our muscle cells, especially around the skeletal muscle (about 95% of the body's creatine supply) with the remaining 5% stored in other parts of ...

    • dibu dibu DIBU dibu bkebdp

    sell dibu dibu DIBU dibu dibu dibu dibu bk(Lisa@scqqbio.com)

    May. 15, 2018 ( Origin : China )

    Content : mail: Lisa@scqqbio.com SKYPE:qianqiubio2@outlook.com We can supply the products as following: Bk-ebdp , 4cec , mmb-chmica (mmbc) ,dibutylone , 4clpvp , hex-en ,5apb , 6apb ,Dimethylone, ethyl-hexedrone(hex) , fub-amb , Adb-fubinaca(ADBF) , ...

    • Pull Stud Retention Knob

    Pull Stud Retention Knob For CNC Tool Holder Adaptor BT40

    May. 15, 2018 ( Origin : China )

    Content : 1.Tool name: BT pull stud 2.Different codes: BT30/40/50 with 45/60/90degree 3.Application tool: BT style tool holder 4.Color: white, black, black with white 5.Tool material: Hard steel 6. Highest security and reliability 7 Suit for mill ...

    • ER collet chuck ER32

    High precision ER lathe Spring collet /collet chuck ER32

    May. 15, 2018 ( Origin : China )

    Content : Quick Details Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland) Brand Name: SSunny Model Number: ER Application: Milling Cutter Type: ER Hardness: HRC44-48 Material: 65Mn steel Size: ER11/16/20/25/32/40 Accuracy: 0.005-0.010mm Payment: ...

    • Boring Holder NBH2084

    High Precision Boring Holder NBH2084

    May. 15, 2018 ( Origin : China )

    Content : 1.High quality elastic steel material with long use time. 2.The precision little than 0.008mm. Higher precision also can be made by your demand. 3.Maximum Speed: 30,000RPM. 4.Dust-proof design could extend tool holder lifetime. 5.Suitable NUT ...

    • BT40 Tool holder Collet chuck

    BT40 CNC Tool holder Collet chuck

    May. 15, 2018 ( Origin : China )

    Content : Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland) Brand Name: SSunny Model Number: BT-ER40 Application: Milling Cutter Type: BT40-ER32 tool holder Accuracy: 0.005-0.01MM Material: 20CrMnTi Standard: MAS403 Size: BT-ER40 Hardness: HRC55- ...

    • Borehole Drilling Machine,Hongwuhuan Borehole Drilling Machine,Hongwuhuan Drilling Machine

    Hongwuhuan HC725B1 borehole drilling machine

    May. 15, 2018 ( Origin : China )

    Content : Hongwuhuan HC725B1 borehole drilling machines are new drilling rigs, developed to meet the market demand, excellent performance, flexible operation, full features.Hongwuhuan borehole drilling machines are with more wider adaptability, high cost ...

    • Mobile DTH Rig,Pneumatic DTH Rig,Mobile All Pneumatic DTH Rig

    Hongwuhuan HQF100 mobile all pneumatic DTH rig

    May. 15, 2018 ( Origin : China )

    Content : Hongwuhuan HQF100 mobile all pneumatic DTH rigs adopt hydraulic technology.The configuration of mobile DTH rig is reasonable, low overall price, low oil consumption. The base of pneumatic DTH rigs adopts the positioning tooth disc, and the structure ...

  • Copyright © 2017, G.T. Internet Information Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved.