Metalloobrabotka: Russia's TOP metalworking exhibition
METALLOOBRABOTKA: LATEST IDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY, QUALITY AND PRECISION
The Metalloobrabotka International Exhibition is a Russian mega project giving guidelines for the development of the Russian machine-tool industry.
The trade show highlights global industry development trends and hits top 10 leading European industrial shows owing to its scale and efficiency.
→ Key facts about the show:
- Held every two years since 1984 (even years);
- Supported by European Committee for Cooperation of the Machine Tool Industries CECIMO (Belgium) and respected international industry associations such as AFM (Spain), MTA (the UK), SWISSMEM (Switzerland), SST (Czechia), TAMI (Taiwan), VDW (Germany), UCIMU (Italy);
- Carries the logo of UFI - the Global Association of the Exhibition Industry (UFI) and the logo of RUEF - the Russian Union of Exhibitions and Fairs;
- Held under the patronage of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
- Welcomes exhibitors and visitors from all over the globe.
- Exposition area: 38,856 net sq m
- Exhibitors: 1,105
- Total number of Visits: 50,040
Metalloobrabotka is a key Russian event for machine building, which reflects all global trends of the industry development. It is the world's top ten trade show in terms of size and commercial efficiency.
For more information, please contact:
+7 (499) 795-38-47,
+7 (499) 795-38-43,
+7 (499) 795-37-58
+7 (499) 795-39-96