【Pre-Show Press Release】MEDIX Osaka 2015
Medical Device Development Expo (MEDIX OSAKA) becomes 125% larger in scale to welcome its 5th edition from February 4 (Wed) to 6 (Fri) in 2015. This year’s MEDIX OSAKA is held inside of MEDICAL JAPAN 2015 which has brand new concept to cover the entire medical/healthcare industry with 7 concurrent exhibitions.* Japan is now the 2nd largest market of medical industry. The most outstanding expansion is in the field of medical device: in Japan over the past decades, total production values reached JPY 2,6 trillion (USD 25 billion).
MEDIX OSAKA 2015, the B to B specialised exhibition, gathers latest technologies required to design and manufacture medical devices such as disposable components, OEM, electronic components, imaging, measuring, sensor and optical components, etc. MEDIX OSAKA 2015 attracts a great number of visitors such as medical device manufacturers of syringes, thermometers, artificial organs, catheters, MRI systems, patient monitors, etc.
Active business meetings between exhibitor and visitor, such as comparative discussion for new product, technical advice and cost estimation request for purchasing, are conducted everywhere inside venue. MEDIX OSAKA 2015 warmly welcomes visitors who plan to enter medical device industry as well as the leading medical device manufacturers such as TERUMO, OLYMPUS MEDICAL SYSTEMS, TORAY MEDICAL, FUKUDA DENSHI, ASAHI KASEI, etc.
* MEDICAL JAPAN 2015 consists of:
- 5th MEDICAL DEVICE DEVELOPMENT EXPO OSAKA [MEDIX OSAKA]
- 1st [Hospital + Innovation] Expo Japan
- 1st Int’l Nursing & Nursing Care Expo
- 1st Clinical Laboratory & Diagnostics Expo Japan
- 1st Regenerative Medicine Expo & Conference Japan
- 1st Int’l Pharmaceutical R&D and Manufacturing Expo/Conference OSAKA
- 1st Int’l Pharmaceutical Ingredients Expo/Conference OSAKAMedical Device Development Expo Osaka (MEDIX OSAKA) Show Management
Medical Device Development Expo Osaka (MEDIX OSAKA) Show Management
Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd.
18F Shinjuku-Nomura Bldg.,1-26-2 Nishishinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 163-0570, Japan