|International Trade Fair for Home and Contract Textiles|
|Show Name :||Heimtextil Frankfurt 2017|
|Event Date (s) :||2017/01/10 ~ 2017/01/13|
|Show Hours :||Tuesday - Thursday:
10 - 12.1.2017
9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
13.1.2017 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
|Address :||Exhibition Centre Frankfurt|
|Tel :||+49 69 75 75 - 0|
|Fax :||+49 69 75 75 - 66 09|
|Main products :||An extensive international range of products of household:
- textilestable - table and kitchen linen, table decorations, coated table cloths and foils
- bed - bed linen, bedding, blankets, bedspreads, bedding sytsems, mattresses, water beds
- bath - bathroom textiles and accessories
- More Clarity - Premium Collections Classic: bath, bed, table
- More Style - Premium Collections Fashion: bath, bed, table
- Asian Vision - premium area from Asia: bath, bed, table
- Asian Selection - quality suppliers from Asia: bath, bed, table
- Asian Feeling - joint-venture stands from Asia: bath, bed, table
The large international product range of home textiles:
- window – decorative fabrics, curtains, textile curtain accessories
- upholstery - furniture fabrics, furniture leather, decorative cushions
- floor - carpets, floor coverings
- sun - sun protection systems (indoor and outdoor), non-textile curtain accessories
- deco systems - curtain accessories, track and decoration systems
- wall - wallpapers, wall coverings, accessories, colours and varnish,
- Asian Vision - premium area from Asia: window, upholstery, sun, floor, wall
- Asian Selection - quality suppliers from Asia: window, upholstery, sun, floor, wall
- Asian Feeling - joint-venture stands from Asia: window, upholstery, sun, floor, wall
The diversity of services:
- design live - design studios, CAD/CAM, ink-jet, e-commerce
- technics - home technology
- media - publishers, associations, organisations
Heimtextil is the industry's most important global event for interior textiles, interior design and interior trends. With its new products and trends, it kicks off the upcoming season and gives important impulses to both exhibiting companies as professional visitors from all over the world.
Profit from the long-standing expertise of the event, which draws key players and decisionmakers from across the world to Frankfurt every year. This is the ideal place to establish and maintain business contacts.
Heimtextil is the biggest and most important international trade fair for home and contract textiles, and will next be held in Frankfurt am Main from 10 to 13 January 2017. The first trade fair of the year for its sector, it is a climate and trend barometer for the whole business year. At this leading event for interior textiles, design and trends, international manufacturers, dealers and designers present their products and innovations to a large audience of trade visitors.