Golden Suppliers

  • ( Origin : Taiwan Manufacturer & Supplier )
    • Golden
    Garland Metals Industry Co., Ltd. specializes in manufacturing various kinds of flexible tubing for public telephones, communication appliances, and bath equipment. We also produce Builder Hardware. Our products have now extended into public restroom Hardware. Garland supplies the international market with high quality reinforced flexible tube. We have passed international tests and standards set by American Bell Lab. Our quality products have allowed us to partner with many well-known companies worldwide. We welcome new business cooperation and product development with related clients. Please visit our website or contact us for more information.

Silver Manufacturers

  • ( Origin : Taiwan Manufacturer & Supplier )
    Since 1977, FILLMORE COMPANY INC. has been active in the fields of Hardware & metal products, such as zinc alloy snaphooks, catches & drawbolts, Builder Hardware, combination padlocks, etc. With wide and profound knowledge in metal fabrications, FILLMORE works intensively with those world famous companies for metal pieces & plastic parts to use on tool cases, musical instrument cases, suitcases, attache cases and many more for case and luggage industries. Besides the established supply lines, FILLMORE continues to develop new products to catch up the ever-changing demands of the markets. The combinations of strict quality control, skills and well-equipped facilities ensures you the best products for your applications. If you need further information about our Builder Hardware item, please feel...
  • ( Origin : Taiwan Manufacturers & Suppliers )
    Professional manufacturer of shaped nuts, special nuts, Builder Hardware and focus on how to improve the process reduce the cost, enhance the quality. Li Di Enterprise Co., Ltd. is a newly-company of plenty experience. Li Di has obtained ISO 9001:2000 international quality certification.Currently Li Di directly exports 80% of its products, with the remaining 20% sold in Taiwan's domestic market. The U.S, Europe, and Canada are the company's main export outlets. As the future, there is a patent product going to produce. Li Di plans to expand the capacity of product next year. If you have any question or comment about shaped Nuts, please feel free to contact us. We believe in developing strong relationship with all of our customers and we are looking forward to meeting you and helping meet your...
  • ( Origin : Mainland China Manufacturer & Supplier )
    J-cast Precision Metal Co., Ltd. got TUV Nord Cert: ISO 9001:2000 in 2008. We produce carbon steel, Builder Hardware, stainless steel, low alloy steel, tool steel, ductile iron, and copper steel product such as various of machinery parts of pneumatic tools, fluid equipment, auto, sport equipment, food machinery, textile machinery, pipe fitting, marine Hardware and building Hardware. Our engineers are familiar with the forming technology of the investment casting and we have very strict process control and quality inspection. Through long-term good relationship and cooperation with certified machining and heat treatment factories, we have " outstanding quality, on-time delivery, and reasonable price” competitive advantage. We will do our best to satisfy customer’s needs and create “win-win”...

Join This Directory

B2BManufactures.com is the online source of Taiwan and China manufacturers which help global buyers find and do business with 20,000 companies.

Want to join this directory ? Click here to inquire.
Not found ideal suppliers yet ? Click here.

Copyright © 2017, G.T. Internet Information Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved.