Here are the site introductions of global stock information, comments, online quote and mutual funds transactions.
Click the drop down menu, you can review global stock data and related websites.
- AMEX is the second largest options exchange in U.S.A. It provides completely the real-time information of finance and economics, including transaction news, commentaries and anticipations, prices, mutual funds transaction information.
- Bolsa Mexicana de Valores
- Mexico Stock Exchange provides daily stock quotes and another relevant information.
- Canadian Venture Exchange (CDNX)
- CDNX in order to develop the venture investments. Vancouver Stock Exchange with the Alberta Stock Exchange merged with each other in November 29, 1999. Main services contain the real-time information, quotes of bullish market , news, stock inquiries and transaction condition .
- NASDAQ is the largest electronic stock market in the U.S. It allows people to inquire about stocks, bonds, mutual funds, IPO information , portfolio tracking, and stock screening.
- NYSE Group
- NYSE is well-known as its has more than 200-years history in U.S. It provides instant quotes of the stocks, commentaries, anticipant market data and relative information.
- Toronto Stock Exchange is an organisation for securities market. It provides public to inquire the stock quotes, market comments, and publicly-held companies.