Xiaomi was founded in 2010 by serial entrepreneur Lei Jun, who believes that high-quality technology doesn't need to cost a fortune. We create remarkable hardware, software, and internet services for and with the help of our Mi fans. We incorporate their feedback into our product range, which currently includes the Mi Note Pro, Mi Note, Mi 4, Redmi 2, Mi TV, Mi Band and other accessories. With more than 61 million handsets sold in 2014, and products launched in Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, India, Indonesia and Brazil, Xiaomi is expanding its footprint across the world to become a global brand.
Xiaomi makes many products, but considers its core products for a very long time into the future to be the mobile phone, TV and router.
1. Laptop: Mi Notebook Air.
2. Mobile phones, Mi Note.
4. MIUI (operating system)
5. MiWiFi (network router)
6. Mi TV (Smart TV line)
7. MiBox (set-top box)
8. MiCloud (cloud storage service)
9. MiTalk (messaging service)
10. Mi Power Bank (external battery)
11. Mi Band (fitness monitor & sleep tracker)
12. Mi Personal Transport: Electric Bikes, Electric Scooters
13. Smart Home products: Blood pressure monitor, Air purifier, Yi Smart Webcam, YI Action Cameras, Mi Smart Scale, Mi Water Purifier, Smart Home Kit, Ninebot Mini, Smart Rice Cooker
14. Drones (unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV))