AUS18CX USB-ADSL Modem is an external ADSL modem connecting broadband ADSL line to USB connector of PC system. AUS18CX uses advanced Conexant ADSL chipset solution with complete set of industry standard features for high-speed Internet access. AUS18CX offers easy installation and cost-effective connection for SOHO and residential users. USB bus powered modem without messy power cord that saves desk space.
This product is made in ISO9000 approved factory. AUS18CX External ADSL Modem complies with FCC part15 regulations and CE approval.
1. Mechanical: a. Size: 104mm (length) x 61mm (width) x 49mm (height). b. Net Weight (app.): 80 g. 2. Environmental: a. Operating temperature: 0°C ~ 40°C. b. Humidity: 5 % ~ 95 % (non-condensing). c. Storage temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C. 3. Supported OS: Windows 98, 98SE, ME, 2000 and Windows XP. 4. Minimum System Requirements. a. Pentium compatible processor 200 MHz and above. b. Minimum 32 MB RAM. c. Minimum 32 MB available hard disk space. d. CD-ROM drive. e. One USB port. 5. Regulations: FCC part 15 and CE approval.
1. Downstream: Up to 8 Mbps.
2. Upstream: Up to 1 Mbps.
3. Rate adaptive in 32 Kbps steps.
4. Connect distance: Up to 18,000 feet on 26AWG.
5. Communication Standards Compliant.
6. ANSI T1.413 issue 2.
7. ITU G.992.1 (G.DMT).
8. ITU G.992.2 (G.lite).
9. RFC 1483 BPDU (Bridge Ethernet over ATM).
10. RFC 1577 (Classic IP over ATM).
11. RFC 2364(PPP over ATM).
12. RFC 2516(PPP over Ethernet).
13. ADSL over POTS Annex A.
14. Interface: USB: USB Type-B connector.
15. ADSL: RJ-11 jack.
16. Power consumption: 2.5W max.