1. Str-1 10w RF protection.
2. The Stingray is a low profile GPS active antenna system for the next generation multi-purpose GPS mobile antenna products for Telematics, Fleet Management, Navigations and AVL applications. This small print size of the antenna design does not reflect over-all performance, since the antenna itself needs no ground plane aid to deliver the L1 band small signal carrier that originates from the 24 orbiting USA satellites located thousands of miles over-head and with the ground reception power sensitivity at over -130dB. The Stingray antenna is also design as a standard power input voltages in range from +2.5Vdc to +12Vdc with reverse polarity shutdown, over-current sense shutdown and an EMC power line suppression.
1. General- (1) 2 stages active LNA. (2) BPF. (3) RF protection(10watt), nano-second spark-gap (STR-1 only). (4) Architecture design: dielectric patch antenna. (5) Low noise low drop-out, linear regulator. (6) Low loss RG/174 coax cable with double shield. (7) Aluminum base/ PC+ radome plastic. 2. Performance- (1) Receiving frequency: L1 band(1575.42MHz). (2) Output impedance: 50 ohms. (3) Polarization's: right hand circular (RHC). (4) Bandwidth: 10dB MHz @ -3dB point. (5) VSWR: 1.5 typical @ 1575MHz. (6) Elev. Angle coverage: 5~90 degree. (7) Az. Bearing coverage: 360 degree. (8) Filtering: BPF <10 MHz B/W @-3dB. (9) Over-all gain: 28dB (typical including 4dB cable loss & filters). (10) Over-all NF: <1.8dB @fo, 2dB max. (11) LNA characteristic: K=>1 Un-conditionally stable. 3. Electrical- (1) Power input: +2.75vdc to + 12vdc input, auto switching. (2) Power consumption: 11mA to 13mA (max). (3) Power input: reverse polarity short circuit shutdown. (4) Over-current: thermal over-current shutdown >+150degreeC.
1. Narrow bandwidth: <50 MHz.
2. Wide input power supply voltage from +2.75V ~ +12V.
3. RG174 double shield low loss, 2.7mm size.
4. Short-circuit protection as standard design.
5. RF protection in the front end.
6. 10 watt protection (STR-1 only).