1. SmCo magnet is made of samarium and cobalt and other rare-earth elements. Two types of SmCo magnet is SmCo5 and Sm2Co17.
2. An alloy compose of SmCo /Sm Co produce by powder metallurgical method.
3. Extremely hard & brittle.
4. High demagnetization resistance.
5. Excellent anti-corrosion properties.
6. Limited raw material supply result high in cost.
7. Outstanding thermal stability, maximum working temperature is 250 'C~350 'C.
SmCo magnet is widely used in motors, watch, transducers, intruments, positional detector, generators, radar and etc.