1. These parallel-jaw bar clamps are valued for quick, accurate clamping of panels, carcasses and frameworks.
2. The end stop on the steel bar helps stabilize the clamp during use and detaches to resverse the screw jaw for spreading purposes.
3. The comfortable screw handle is compound material.
1. There are over 5 aquare inches of usable urface per jaw,which eliminates the need for gluing shims.
2. You need fewer clamps for a job.
3. They maintain the squareness of the item being clamped.
4. The steel jaws are clad with a high-impact plastic that is non-marking and glue resistant.
5. They can be used with the clamped material parallel to the bar flat, which is very handy for large flat pieces. Reinforced steel and castings are protected with orange plastic.
6. Multiple disc clutch uses hardened, plated, high carbon steel plates with round edges.