1. The SHC2D10 series are characterized by low profile, low RDC, and high current handling capacities.
2. Magnetically shielded structure that ensures the high-density mounting configurations.
3. Flat bottom surface ensures secure, reliable mounting.
4. Provided in embossed carrier tape packaging for use with automatic mounting machines.
Applications: low profile/large current specifically suitable for Portable telephones, hard disk drives, PDA, DSC and other electronic equipments.
1. When ordering, please specify tolerance and packaging codes. Ex: SHC2D15H-3R3M-T: (1) Tolerance: M = ± 20% , N = ± 30%. (2) Packaging: clear tape and reel (standard). 2. L , Idc: agilent/HP 4284A, 1KHz with 1V. 3. Rdc: digital milliohm meter chroma 16502, or equivalent. 4. Idc for Inductance drop 10% or 35% from its value without current. 5. Irms for a 25°C rise above 25°C ambient. 6. Operating temperature range from -25°C to 85°C. 7. Parts/Reel: 7" 1,000 Tape Width: 12mm.