1. Summary: this machine is specially designed to weld the straight seam of the cylinder, hot-water heater, drum, and square container.
Back-up rod adopts water cooling method. Keyboard style pressure hold-down. Back-up rod can be changed as per requirement. Welded seam is flat and straight. Good weld penetration and weld quality.
(1) Stand up when working to maintain efficiency.
(2) Easy operation. Just adjust the weld length, weld condition, and weld gun position to produce stable and good quality product.
3. Control method:
(1) Electric control: in using of PLC electric control system. It is a easy system for operating and upkeep.
(2) Inlet power: 1 220V, 50 / 60HZ.
(3) Inlet air supply: 5KG / CM2.
4. Linear automatic welding machines ( automation welding tables).
Capabilities / equipment instructions:
A. Traveling track way: driving member consists of linear slide way and ball bearing worm. Smooth travel no jerk. High efficient transmission. Effective travel: 380mm.
B. Circular back-up rod: in using of water cooling method for water circulation system. Good cooling effect results in good weld joint quality.
C. Back-up copper: the design is subject to change based on the contour, sheet metal thickness, welding method of the work piece.
D. Pressure hold-down: the keyboard style pressure hold-down in using of the air bag results in uniform pressure distribution. The weld joint is flat and even.
E. Center pin: to use center pin cylinder operation to center location the work piece. Easy operation and precise orientation.
F. Work-piece pre-spots welding: to pre-weld the front guide arc board and the tail board. A straight line can be placed on the front guide arc board and the tail board in order to align the center line.
G. Work piece location board: location board to fix the length of the work piece is done by manual. Location is adjustable as per the length of the work piece.
H. Tail fastener: in using of pneumatic fastener.
I. Up / down location of the welding gun: by up / down travel of the cylinder. Travel: 50mm.
J. The position/angle adjustment of the welding gun: The position of the welding gun is adjustable to X/Y direction. Adjustable weld angle. S=50 x 50mm.