* UV STANDARD MODEL FOR WOOD: For dry coating on flat surface furniture, plywood, blades, flooring, door board, wall board and veneer products etc.
* Principle: UV-Ultraviolet rays sensitive painting, ink and adhesion, coating or printing on various materials, through UV rays, wavelength 200~400mm, UV resin will be polymerized, and harden curing finished instantly.
|Roller coating: For flat surface, paint circle used, no solvent required, paint saved.|
|Spray coating: For non-flat surface & 3-dimension production, can be diluted with solcent or monomer.|
|Curtain coating: For flat surface, thick coating layer, no solvent required.|
* Instant drying, to save the work handling time and the following works processed.
* To reduce keeping space and increase producing efficiency.
* Using UV Curing can make workpiece to reach the effect of high hardness, high luster, friction proofing and solvent proofing.