End suction centrifugal pump applications:
1. Chilled circulating systems and cooling tower
2. Broad range of industrial applications
3. Temporary water supply booster systems
4. Open loop or close loop circulation systems
5. Water supply to multi-storey buildings or households.
6. Fire fighting systems.
End suction centrifugal pump operating conditions:
1. For clean non-corrosive or non-aggressive liquids, without solid particles.
2. Speed: Max. 3500rpm.
3. Ambient temperature: Up to 40 degree celsius.
4. Liquid temperature: Up to 105 degree celsius.
5. Working pressure: Max. 10~16 kg/cm2.
6. Head: Max. 146m.
7. Capacity: Max. 1080m3/hr.
8. Discharge: 32mm~250mm.
End suction centrifugal pump product features:
1. Back-pull out design which allows the pump bearing frame and impeller to be backed out of the volute without disturbing the pump piping connections. Also lower cost for maintenance and repair.
2. Specially designed wear-resisting mechanical seal--general use of life time exceeds 100,000 hours. Minimizes leakage and maximizes bearing life even operate under high pressure.
3. It requires only 5 kinds of overhangs, 6 kinds of shafts and 4 kinds of bearings for entire series of 42 models. It will effectively minimize accessory inventory and enhance pump components interchangeability.
4. Good suction performance--Bigger suction structure which lowers suction flow rate enable the pumps have better suction performance. Increases reliability and maximizes impeller and casing life.
5. It complies with international standard EN733(DIN24255) for interchangeability of components between all individual pump sizes.
6. Adopting molded impeller, copper o-ring, stainless steel shaft and bearing for high quality products.
7. Adopting Tatung motor which onforms to insulation class F and protection IP54.