Inverter control booster pump applications:
1. Water supply systems, water treatment systems and reverse osmosis devices.
2. Water pressure boosting for households, apartments and villas.
3. Beauty shops, villas, restaurants, spa equipments, motels and small hotels.
4. Industrial pressure boosting systems and wasing machine equipments.
Inverter control booster pump operating conditions:
1. Ambient temperature: Max. +40 degree celsius.
2. Liquid temperature: +5~60 degree celsius.
3. Relative humidity: Max. 85%(RH).
4. Before using the pump, be sure the inlet pressure setting is lower than factory preset activation point.
5. Potable water or other clean non-corrosive liquids.
Inverter control booster pump product features:
1. The VS series is a complete, all-in-one unit, consisted of stainless steel multistage pump, motor, pressure tank and inverter controller.
2. The pump is constructed from top quality and corrosion resistant materials for clean water.
3. The unit can keep water pressure stable, and you can adjust required pressure setting on the electronic screen.
4. No water hammer occurs when the pump is running.
5. The motor rotational sppeed will change according to current consuming water capacity for saving power and electricity costs.
6. Dry running detection. It will shut down automaticallly when no water flows in. It can prevent motor to burn out.