S-C7-6(12)Automatic Liquid Filler is specially designed for round can liquid filling. Empty cans are carried into lifter plate via a timing screw and a turret. Lifter plate is lifted up by a lower cam to lift can to press the filling valve. Filling valve is to be pressed to open then fill liquid into can by gravity force. Air releases from can through a vent. Filled cans are carried out by a discharge turret and chain to approach a seamer. Liquid level in tank is controlled by sensor bars and a solenoid valve. With six (twelve) sets of filling valve, steady filling volume. Simple structure and multiple safety devices, easy for operation and maintenance.
|No. of Valve||6||12|
|Range of Can Dia.||202 - 401D|
|Range of Can Height||55 - 166mm||50 - 130mm|
|Capacity Per Min.||Up to 65 Cpm||Up to 120 Cpm|
|Dia of Liquid Tank||500 x 300H||700 X 300H|
|Volumn of Liquid Tank||15 GL||27 GL|
|Horse Power Required||1 HP||1 HP|
|Floor Space Overall Height||1700L x 800W x 2200H mm||1700L x 1000W x 2200H mm|
|Net. Weight(approx.)||650 Kgs||1100 Kgs|
- Uniform filling volume within 1mm head space.
- Suitable for fruit juice with sac.
- Filling valves and liquid tank are made of SUS 316.
- Easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Quick changeover for different can sizes.
- Liquid filled by gravity force.
- All parts contact with can/lid are made of stainless steel or bronze.