S-C4A + S-C9 Automatic 3H Vacuum Seamer is specially designed for round can closing under vacuum . Filled can is fed forward through a timing screw and a chain to enter a clinching station, round chuck and an fixed arc clinching make end and can clipped together. Small gap between end and can for air suction in vacuum chamber later. Clinched can is transferred forward into a vacuum chamber with three seaming heads. Lifter plate lift can up in vacuum chamber. Four seaming rollers undertake seaming operation. Seam quality meet international standard. Simple structure and multiple safety devices, easy for operation and maintenance.
|Machine Type||S-C4A + S-C9|
|Range of Can Dia.||202 - 401 D|
|Range of Can Height||46 - 130 mm|
|Capacity Per Min.||Up to 250 cpm|
|No. of rev. of seaming head to seam one can||8|
|Horse Power Required||Main Motor||7.5HP x 1|
|Vacuum pump||15HP x 1|
|Clincher||2HP x 1|
|Air Compresser||1/4HP x 1|
|Floor Space Overall Height||4865L x 1410W x 2040H mm|
|Seamer floor space||1880L x 1410W x 2040H mm|
|Clincher floor space||3179L x 993W x 1515H mm|
|Net Weight||4450 kgs|
|Seamer weight||3500 kgs|
|Clincher weight||950 kgs|
* Equipped with three CANCO seaming heads.
* Filled can pass through S-C4A to clip end and can together first.
* No can would feed into vacuum chamber if vacuum level in the chamber is not enough.
* No can no end device on S-C4A.
* Six spindles on S-C4A while three seaming head on S-C9.
* Marker on S-C4A is available on request.
* All parts contact with can/lid are made of stainless steel or bronze.