Quartz is a device that carries the piezoelectric characteristics. The piezoelectric characteristics of a quartz crystal is briefly explained below:
If a piezoelectric quartz crystal has electrodes plated on opposite faces and if a potential is applied between these electrodes, forces will be exerted on the bound charges within the crystal. If the crystal is properly mounted, deformations take place within the crystal, and an electromechanical system is formed which will vibrate at a resonant frequency when properly excited.
1. Frequency range: 1MHz ~ 80MHz.
2. Frequency stability: ±25, ±50, ±100ppm.
3. Operating temperature: 0-70℃,-20-70℃ ,-40-85℃.
4. Fan out type: HCMOS Square wave.
5. Package: all metal, hermetically sealed welt package.
1. Small size as small as 20.26 x 12.65mm and 12.6 x 12.65mm.
2. Hybrid IC circuit construction.
3. CMOS compatible output.
4. All metal, hermetically sealed welded package.